Does any of this sound familiar around here ???
- In the beginning there was the Plan.
- The plan was based on a set of Assumptions.
- And the Assumptions were without substance.
- And thus the Plan could not be sustained.
- And therefore darkness was upon the face of the Workers who are charged with carrying out the plan.
- And they spoke among themselves, saying, "This plan: It is a crock of sh*t, and it stinks of same."
- And the Workers went unto their Supervisors and said, "It is a pail of dung, and we cannot live with the smell."
- And the Supervisors went unto their Managers, saying, "It is a container of excrement, and it is very strong, such that none may abide by it."
- And the Managers went unto their Directors, saying, "It is a vessel of fertilizer, and none are able to abide its strength."
- And the Directors spoke among themselves, saying to one another, "It contains that which aids plant growth, and it is very strong."
- And the Directors went to the Vice Presidents, saying unto them, "It promotes growth, and it is very powerful."
- And the Vice Presidents went to the President, saying unto him, "This new plan will actively promote the growth and vigor of the company with very powerful effects."
- And the President looked upon the Plan and saw that it was good. And the Plan became Policy.
And this is how sh*t comes to happen.