Here I Am-

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Here I Am-

Post by Hytegia » Fri May 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Merry met!
:)
I'm new to these Forums, but NOT new to Paganism or the Occult. I'm a studyer, and have been researching into the Craft and other cool things I have found along my studies and travels abroad. Both Astral and Physical.
I practice Solitarily, but me and a few other Solitaries in my area gather every time the Wheel turns, and so on. Just the big ones, though.

I live on the Bible Belt, in the middle of nowhere, Alabama, and am looking foreward to hopping into this community. Honestly, I've used the site for references in my research, and other fun topics before... But I didn't bother to join the message board!
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

Crazy Healer Lady

Re: Here I Am-

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat May 02, 2009 3:36 am

Hello and welcome! Wow, I think you're the only active member from Alabama. Welcome to the family! :hug:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Sat May 02, 2009 9:19 am

Welcome! If you don't mind my asking, What "Flavor" of Paganism do you follow? It'll be great to see you on the boards! :-D
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Sat May 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Welcome to the boards Hytegia :-)
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

runewulf

Post by runewulf » Wed May 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Welcome and we hope you enjoy your time here.

Wassail
http://cajungypsy.blogspot.com

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Well I'm more of an in-deph Occultist, and I'm writing a few books about the workings of Magick and the Universe... They're actually quite good, even with my perfectionist-like qualities that don't allow me to say anything's good untill it's good enough for me.
------------------
Sorry if it bursts anyone's bubble, but I reference Crowley in all of my works. He happens to be a personal hero of mine. Not becouse of what he did, mainly. Yes, he did scribe the Law, and dove the rest of the world back toward the age of Magick once more, but that's not the point.
He's my hero becouse, in doing all of this, he was the most reviled man for what he believed and did. Simply becouse he was in the spotlight, he was called "the Most Wicked Man in the World." Just for following the rule that said that the Christian Dogma wasn't the right way, so he was prevailed as a heavy Satanist in they eyes of the world. And that is what's wrong with the world as it is today.

That's just my "Flavor" of Magick.

Thanks for welcoming me to the family, guys!
:hug:
Nor any drop to drink."

Ysashi Yimura
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Ysashi Yimura » Sat May 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Hytegia wrote:Well I'm more of an in-deph Occultist, and I'm writing a few books about the workings of Magick and the Universe... They're actually quite good, even with my perfectionist-like qualities that don't allow me to say anything's good untill it's good enough for me.
------------------
Sorry if it bursts anyone's bubble, but I reference Crowley in all of my works. He happens to be a personal hero of mine. Not becouse of what he did, mainly. Yes, he did scribe the Law, and dove the rest of the world back toward the age of Magick once more, but that's not the point.
He's my hero becouse, in doing all of this, he was the most reviled man for what he believed and did. Simply becouse he was in the spotlight, he was called "the Most Wicked Man in the World." Just for following the rule that said that the Christian Dogma wasn't the right way, so he was prevailed as a heavy Satanist in they eyes of the world. And that is what's wrong with the world as it is today.

That's just my "Flavor" of Magick.

Thanks for welcoming me to the family, guys!
:hug:
Well, i think you have to belive more in yourself. I'm a poet an writer here in Brasil, i've writed 2 books and published 3 poems. My first book will be published in 4 months, and the second in 2010.I'll do a lecture about paganism and helenism in two university in May, and another in October about the witchcraft today. I belive that no matters what you've done, always will have people that like your work. Try to be more secure about your own capacity and bring your book out. You'll be surprise about the numbers of people that will admire your work,
:-D
"Success is not a question of chance, is a question of choice!"

See you space cowboy...

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Hytegia » Sat May 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Nice.

The Title is Servodia: A Book of Knowledge by a Curious Fellow

But in the corner and at the back with the Author's Name I'm going to sign it with my Coven name me and my friend picked out a long time ago.

Vera Wolf

But still, I have also started writing other branches, further explaining some things in a second book Maethril: A Book of the Origin of Gods and Spirits by a Curious Fellow.

It's going to be followed by Book of Seraphs: A Book about Magick, the Occult, and the Strange by a Curious Fellow dealing with another issue.

I kinda- Well, I'm not going to say divine revelation or anything. I just had a dream one night that linked all religions and beliefs together with one web of something I'm going to remain unnamed untill the book is published. :P
Nor any drop to drink."

Ysashi Yimura
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Ysashi Yimura » Sun May 17, 2009 9:05 am

=D>
Very Good!!
Yeah, i liked, and when you finished and start to make public your work, i would like to read too.
hex:

Good lucky!
"Success is not a question of chance, is a question of choice!"

See you space cowboy...

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:22 am

welcome to the boards!!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)