I'm Back!

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
X23
Level 1
Level 1

I'm Back!

Post by X23 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 pm

*At the edge of a grassy cliff with deep blue skies, takes a deep breath while taking all that is within and releases it all. Ahhhh.....so relaxing!

I AM all that is and exist invisible and visible. I bring forth light, love, and peace to all. I even walk through the Valleys of death to transmute and start there to bring about cries of tears which are of joy. My name resonates with my energy so there for I have no name, If I do then you shall soon to find out whom my name is. I am not Materialist but a Spiritualist.....I AM!

Greetings to all! I am not new to psionics or anything of that matter. I am a male at the age of 18 who is fascinated by psi as well as the body, mind and spirit. I can speak several languages which are Lao, Spanish, English and Vietnamese. Lol yes a lot of tongue there. My nationality would consist of me being African American, Laotian, Cuban and Indian. If you must know the religions that I reside in are none as I believe that they are all here to help us, but I was born in to a Christian and a Theravada Buddhists. I enjoy long walks anywhere and many different types of meditations, I actually enjoy all of what meditation brings me. I also enjoy working with different energies as well with crystals.

Crystals are very amazing they bring all sorts of wonderful things into your life may it be wisdom, love, light, communicating with guides or inner peace. Crystals are my friend as they can communicate with you just like any other thing I do have a relationship with my crystals and it is amazing. I love to connect with my environment and all that I can. I see a new change for me in psionics as I through away all my old ways and start fresh and new but possibly carry a little of my old ways. I would like to connect with you all on this path as well learn and share and make new friends.

I'm into and interested in a whole lot of things such as Quantum Physics, Spiritualism, Oneness, Psionics, Chakras, Psychokinetic student and researcher, all sorts of Magick, OBE,Psychology, Sociology, Bio-energetics, Robotics, Photography, Modeling, Art, Music, Poems, Lyrics"Writing", Reading, Dancing, Singing, and Acting. Yes I AM a very Talented and Intelligent being as we all are. I also have a passion for learning and traveling as well as learning about different traditions, cultures and much more. As you can see I am no materialist but a spiritualist and I am no hard core religious student as I am open minded and I accept all. May you experience more Light, Love and Peace.

P.s. I AM Glad that I have came cross such a site such as this and glad that I have joined :D

Edit: By the ways my old account I can no longer access for some odd seemingly reason. This was my reason of disappearing but now I AM Reappearing. Cyberkinetic!
http://www.paganlibrary.com/phpBB3/view ... =28&t=5799
I am becoming more than what I thought I would ever become.

Hytegia
Level 12
Level 12

Re: I'm Back!

Post by Hytegia » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey!
:)
Welcome to the site. How to see that you contribute your knowledge... But remember, we're here to share knowledge. Fairly Take and Fairly Give.
"Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

X23
Level 1
Level 1

Post by X23 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:43 pm

Hytegia wrote:Hey!
:)
Welcome to the site. How to see that you contribute your knowledge... But remember, we're here to share knowledge. Fairly Take and Fairly Give.
Think you for welcoming here. I AM very grateful you took your time just to welcome me here. hmmmm.... :-k I have the same belief that works with other systems of thoughts such as; you take energy from a source(Insert:Moon) you should give back the energy you took from source(Insert:Moon).

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Hey there welcome back :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

X23
Level 1
Level 1

Post by X23 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:Hey there welcome back :)
Thank you for welcoming me back. I missed you a lot :cry: >:D<

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:41 am

We missed you too! Where have you been? What's up with your old account? You can PM me on that last one. What has been going on?
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Post by Max » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:28 am

Hey welcome back :-)
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Welcome back! It's been quite a while since we saw you here!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

X23
Level 1
Level 1

Post by X23 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:35 am

Well first I wasn't active because the whole getting my teeth pulled. Then when I did came back my account wouldn't allow me to log in. I have been trying for days, months to get back into my account until I gave up and made a new account. That's what happen!

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:48 am

That is always the way of it, isn't it? Are the teeth completely better now?
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews