where is everyone who is pagan?

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
elmarna
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Sagittarius

where is everyone who is pagan?

Post by elmarna » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:17 pm

I feel like I have found a ola abandoned house; except it is a forum site!
I post and it echos upon ghostly eyes and ears of those who come in and stay in the shadowy recesses where the only thing about them is they have come in visitation to look upon the writings on the wall, but find no voice to respond with.
So if I must continue to come to this haunted forum I may as well realize that those who look upon it do not have anything in common with what I write, or find it not of interest.
SO..." In the name of all the powers that be! I evoke in the name of Set that you remain in the Abyss of Abydos ! In the darkness of that of which I speak - you can remain safe and I can continue to conjor up the summons of all that is and all that I believe!" Hahahahahahaha!!!!
I will continue to upport this site with or without you!
It is a place that can be of greatness!
While I am not all knowing and all seeing -- those who fail to see me as wise - I challenge you to show me wrong!
I stand before you with the resources of both left and righthand path. I can be devils advocate and also a angel.
WHAT I WILL NOT DO ---- IS PLAY GAMES!!!!
I champion reality and the powers that it contains. The virtues and the course of action that testifies to the greatness of mind, body, and soul!
BLESSED BE! In the resouces of that is the will and nature of man who forges in life a greatness like no other!

Herbs Of Airmid
Level 1
Level 1

Re: where is everyone who is pagan?

Post by Herbs Of Airmid » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:24 am

I know exactly what you mean. I haven't been on here very long, but I always seem to be the only person on here and all the good forums finished about five years ago. PLEASE come up with something new, someone!!!!!!
May the Goddess walk with you.

Dark Waters
Level 13
Level 13
Zodiac: Virgo

Post by Dark Waters » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:35 am

Unfortunately HoA, many people have drifted away from the boards format, several still post on the facebook group, but it has been slow here for some time.

I try checking in a few times every week just to watch for new members. And if more posts show up we might get some of the crowd back - they have notifications turned on for the board.

However it never was the busiest of sites with people spread out and in different time zones.

You are not alone.
I'm living in the Shadows and the Night,
Wrapped in warm darkness, safe and sure.
My Path shines by the Moon's fragile light,
It frees my Mind and keeps my Heart pure.

keroko
Level 1
Level 1

Post by keroko » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:34 am

I am always here!